I build sites for all sorts of people. My clients include large companies and small businesses and organisations.
All of my sites are:
- Responsive (work on mobile devices like smartphones and tablets).
- Conform to UK accessibility law and GDPR.
- Use the latest web standards.
- Are fast (important for search engines and site users).
- I offer a free initial meeting with all clients, in person or via Zoom, Skype or phone.
- I will discuss your requirements and budget.
- I will create a schedule with sign-off dates for each stage.
- I will update you weekly during the site build.
- I will train you to be confident in updating site content after launch.
- All of my sites are built in WordPress.
- WordPress is the most widely used content management system (CMS) in the world.
- Using a CMS means that you will be able to update your own site without knowing any code.
- WordPress is very easy to use.
Training is included in every quote so that you’ll feel confident to update content after your site is built.
- The Word Factory
- IPC Magazines
- The Prince’s Trust
- Ixion Holdings
- Nottingham Writers’ Studio
- Jon Mcgregor, writer
- Nottingham Trent University